Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

Kete Breakfast

Last Thursday 8Gb held a breakfast club to raise awareness for those who go without breakfast. Reflect on your Individual and group successes and room for improvement

Questions:
What was my role: Head chef
What did I learn for the experience? How to make waffles
How did I contribute to the success? I made breakfast for the people
What else could I have done? Helped more with everything else
What else could I have done to improve the breakfast? Tried harder
Did my personality suit my role? I guess so as I like cooking and I am a good leader.
Where were there weaknesses? When people didn't turn up to cook so we didn't have enough time to make everything before the people got there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.