Pages

Thursday 2 November 2017

100 Word Challenge


The 100 word challenge is a challenge where you have to right a 100 word story (or as close to 100 words) about a different topic each time.This time our topic was what  it would be like if we left for space now and returned in 65 years so this is my 100 story:

I left for space now and I came back 65 years later I would expect New Zealand to be no where near as beautiful as it is now.I would guess that the waters would be polluted, weather much more hotter, sea levels to have rise and some of our endangered species gone.I would expect that some places would be over populated and some places abandoned. I would expext an place that is no where as good as now. I guess you'll never know tho because people might actually want to make a positive change instead of just letting things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.