Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Music - This is me

In music our class has been practising a musical performance to perform at the end of the term. The song that our class is going to perform is This is Me from The Greatest Showman. Our class has had about four practices and we have recently just finished the choreography.  I am enjoying being on stage and dancing because I like to muck around and perform. I don't think that I would change anything about this musical performance because it is  fun to do and because I don't have to sing any solos.  I am not sure what I am going to wear but I will probably wear something bright and different to what I would usually wear. I would also make sure it is something I could move around in

Here are some pictures and videos of how our practices have been going:


I will add a video to this blog very soon :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.