Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Business & Enterprise Reflection #4

What we are learning:
        1.  Produce a product for sale
To be successful in this you will need to  (Success Criteria):
        Show how you made the decision to make the product you chose to make.
        Promote your product.         
        Prepare a business plan (plan of action) and stick to this.
        Use the different skills of people in your company to produce your product.
        Evaluate your ideas and outcomes.

         2.  Run a profitable business.
To be successful in this you will need to:
         Stick to a given budget
         Keep track of your spending choices
         Keep financial records
         Adhere to your business plan

How I am going in my learning:I am progressing in my learning through trial and era while making my bath bombs.By changing the recipe around we figured out how to make them work.

What did I achieve Today: I achieved being able to make bath bombs that work and ended up making quite a few.

What do I need to work on tomorrow? I need to make more bath bomb mixture for the rest of my group to mold it into the shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.