Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Graduate Profile Goals 2017

Positive:

 I am punctual by being in the right place at the right time:

I am always on time and I really don't like it when I am late.I don't remember when i was last late to something because I always aim to be a little bit earlier.

I ask for help when I don't understand what to do:

I always ask for help as much I need because I don't like not being able to move forward in work because I like having it in time to a reasonably good standard each time and I am unable to do that if I sit there not knowing what to do.

Need more work on:

Giving better feedback:

I think I could work on this as I can tend not to give valid answer and tend just to say that it is fine when giving feedback.I can work on this by thinking about the pros and cons of whatever I am giving feedback and suggest things that could help make it better instead of just giving one sentence answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.