Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Lorde

What am I learning? I am learning about New Zealand artist and what they have accomplished so far. I am also practising my researching skills.

How does this show my learning? This shows my learning because I picked a Kiwi artist (Lorde) and researched about her life and the success she has done and then put it all together. This slide shows shows all the information of what I found out while researching about Lorde.

What am I wondering? I am wondering what Lorde would have done if she wasn't in the music industry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan I really like your NZ artist research I think your the best blogger ever like I saw ever single slide of your NZ artist research and its awesome your the best keep up your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your work like who you pick

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.