Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Home Economics Vegetarian Nachos

Yesterday on the 29th of May our class made vegetarian nachos. The student I worked with was Tanaya. We worked really well together and we managed to finish in time. The thing that we did well together was our teamwork and our intuitive because we didn't need tons of help and we could work out all of our problems together. I am proud that we manage to finish because we are not used to working in pairs. Next time I would add more vegetables so there more flavour and it is more healthy. Next time I would also wash our dishes faster because we were a bit slow with the clean up.  I think that we need to work on our tie management because we were not that fast and we had to rush to finish in time. In the end me and Tanaya produced some nachos which we put on a big plate and shared as that is what the Mexicans would have done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.