Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Critical Literacy Matrix

In English one of our tasks is to answer 3 critical literacy questions about any text you want. I choose to answer my questions based on Tomorrow When The War Began.

Why are you reading this text? I am reading this text so I can explore a wider range of dystopian literature. 


Why has the author constructed the characters the way they have? I think that the author constructed the character the way they have so we can get a better understanding of how different personalities would react in the situation they have been put in.

How would the text be different if it were told in another time, place or culture?  I think that in a different time, place and culture it could be more seen as a very real scenario as there have been wars because countries have invaded other countries.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.