Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Home Economics - Pasta

In Home Economics we made pasta. We worked in the same group as normal. To complete the dish we had to cut and saute onion, heat up a sauce, cook the pasta. The pasta could've turned out better as our spaghetti was sticky, indicating that the pasta had been over cooked. In the end, the pasta was alright and it tasted fine but I definitely think next time we could do better. I think our group could've worked better as sometimes people were just mucking around instead of helping. One thing I thought went well was when we were cleaning up as all the dishes were done and the benches were wiped down before the bell went. Unfortunately, the photos I took wouldn't send so I am unable to show you the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.