Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Math

In maths we have been doing various types of maths problems that we had to solve in groups of 4. For half the term my I was in a group with Jordan and Natasha but now I am in a group with Reign, Sofia and Jordan. We had to answer 2 questions about one of the problems we had to solve. Here are the questions:

1.   Describe a mistake or misconception that you or your classmate had I class. What did you learn from this? A mistake a Jordan and Natasha made was that they didn't fully understand the question therefor leading me to have separate answers to the rest of the group. I learnt that just because the majority of the group has a different answer doesn't mean your wrong and also to make sure to understand the equation.

2. Did you learn any new vocabulary or concepts?  No as I learned all the vocabulary and concepts in previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.