Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

Art - Shading

One of my options in school is art. in art we have started off by shading and shadowing.  I think that I have improved with my shading as I have focused more on blending the shades together to get a greater affect overall. Using a structure can help you draw better because it helps with the layout of your artwork and it also helps the people who look at your art understand the art more. Moving forward I am going to practise my shadowing as I am not very good at in shadowing and I could improve. Below is a picture of my art. I personally think that I could have done a better job with the cylinder as it is kinda tilted and not as structured as my other drawings. 
my art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.