Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Art - Week 4

In art, we have been doing art. We have been learning about different painting techniques and how to apply that to our work. As well as that we have also been learning about the different styles of art from around the world. The techniques we focused on were mono-printing, texture, blending and glazing. First, we had to demonstrate that we knew what these techniques were and how to do them. After we proved we knew what we were doing we used the techniques to make our own interpretation of little parts of a painting. I did two different pieces of art. The first one uses glazing and texture as the main technique. The second piece of art I used glazing and mono-printing. I am not sure about how I feel about these paintings but we had to post them so here is a picture of my artworks:
sorry for the bad quality phots I had to use my webcam :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.