Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Home Economics - Sushi

In Home Economics we made vegetarian sushi. I was in a group with Tana, Gabe and Cortney. I feel like our group worked pretty well together as we got everything completed in time. The actual making of the sushi was pretty easy as all we had to do was cut up some veggies. A struggle with making the sushi was that some of our group was left doing nothing as there weren't very many jobs to share around. Another struggle was making sure there wasn't any rice lying around after we completed the practical. I thought that the sushi tasted pretty good and I don't think I would do anything to change the end result. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any photos of us preparing and making the sushi as my phone died otherwise I would've posted one so here is a photo that looks similar to the ones we made:
Image result for vegetarian sushi roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.