Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Home Economics - Jam Drops

In Home Economics we made Jam Drops. I worked in a pair with Tana as there weren't enough people to have a group of four. Tana and I worked pretty well and we shared out our jobs evenly, for example, I washed dishes while Tana mixed the ingredients together. I feel that we worked well together and that our overall outcome was good. I thought that the jam drops turned out great and they were pretty yummy too. Some of our jam drops were given to the staff and they said that they enjoyed them and that they were tasty. Next time I feel like we could save more time or starting cleaning up earlier as when tidying up we were quite rushed. Overall I thought that the jam drops turned out well and that they were the right consistency. Below is a picture I found that looks quite similar to our cookies (I forgot to take a picture of our actual cookies).

 Image result for jam drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.