Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Are you Introverted or Extroverted

Miss Richardson/Handley our teacher gave our class the task to take a test seeing if we were more extroverted or introverted. My definition of an extrovert is someone that gets energy from other people and my definition of an introvert is someone that gets energy from being alone. Before doing this test I thought that I was a bit of both depending on my mood but mainly introverted. The test was ten questions and had questions such as "How many friends do you have?" or "What job interests you the most?". 

Here are the results of the test:
The results were not any different than I expected them to be as I already figured out that I was probably more introverted.  I like being more introverted than extroverted because I think that if I was more extroverted I would probably struggle with keeping focused but I am also glad that I at least have a decent amount extrovert in me because otherwise I think that I would struggle with my social skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.