Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Health - Conflict

In health I learnt about assertiveness and conflict styles. When I am faced with conflict from my parents I am often passive or assertive (depending on my mood). Assertive means to be able to confidently state what you are feeling while still accepting other peoples idea and opinions while passive means to accept/allow what other people do without response or resistance.  During the business and enterprise kete I will be able to reduce conflict by respecting other peoples ideas and paying full attention to what they have to say for an example if someone in my group had an idea for a product that I don't necessarily agree with I would listen to there idea fully and hear what they have to say and not just block the person idea out fully. During the business kete I will be able to keep calm by having time to myself or walking away when things get stressful for a example if no one in my group is listening and I start to get frustrated I could just walk away a try again when I am more calm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.