Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Heath - Mindfulness

During health I learnt about body cues and being mindful. Being mindful taught me to be more aware of how people react to situations. Being aware of my body cues can help understand what emotions I am feeling. None of the work I did was challenging to me as it was pretty basic to understand.  When communicating with my partner I noticed how excited they were to talk about their hobbies and the things they love. I could tell they felt this way by their facial expressions and the motions they gave. During the business and enterprise kete I will be able to apply being mindful by making sure to listen fully to whatever my group members have to say. I will do this by stopping what I am doing and fully averting my attention to who ever is talking. 

here is the slide I made about being mindful

My picture of someone of showing body cues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.