Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Health - Resilience

I learnt more about resilience and what the meaning is. One of the main things I learnt was that changes can be good and that you shouldn't let changes affect you. Another thing I learnt was that if I kept trying I could overcome anything. My favourite saying connected to resilience is "I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become". I like this saying because it is easy to relate to and it is motivational. I can apply this saying to my life by trying to have a positive attitude no matter what happens to me and by trying to have good mindset in all situations. I didn't really find anything difficult about the subject of resilience because I already knew a lot about it and everything was put in a concept that was easy to understand. I related to the video "Who Moved My Cheese" because it was about never giving up and keep going and it is what I want to do. I can apply my new knowledge on resilience to the business kete by keep on trying to overcome the challenges that get throwing in our direction instead of giving up.
Image result for resilience


2 comments:

  1. Hi Dylan. I really liked your blog post, it was very informative and showed all of the things you learned. However, I think it would be better if you used paragraphs instead of just a big wall of text, which can be off-putting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dylan, you have gone very in depth with your post and you have achieved a lot. I like your favourite saying too. Nice work Dylan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.