Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Health - Problem Solving

I learnt about challenging our thoughts by making a negative into a positive. When I think I often Try to react positively as it is better for my mental health but sometimes I react negatively. I can use these thought challengers to change negatives into a positive, for an example I if I fail a test instead of thinking negative thoughts I would challenge it by asking a question like "Will I let my results control my thinking?". By doing that it then challenges me to think of a positive outcome instead of a negative one.  During Business and Enterprise I will be able to over come challenges by discussing my problem with my group, explaining why I feel this way, stating what I want to change and stating the positives if we did change it. For an example if no one in my group was listening to anyone and I was getting upset I would discuss and explain why I am getting upset  and then tell my group what I want to change and what will happen if we do change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.