Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

Art - Mural Research Thing

In art we had to do a research task about murals, here is my work:

Find a mural timelapse:


Artist name: Dan Kitchener
Art Location: 45th street/Butler street Pittsburgh, America 
My Comment: I chose this work because the colours caught my eyes as I was looking for a time-lapse. I like the detail of the work, how all the colours look together and I kinda like how chaotic it looks.
Find another mural:


Artist Name: Tess Sheerin
Where Arist is from: Tess Sheerin is from Raglan, NewZealand. She is an environmental activist as well as being an artist. 
My Comment: I chose this work because I like how it is simple and still spreads a message. I like how the background makes the seal stand out more and I like how the background colours correlate with the colours used for the trash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.