Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Learner Matrix - English

In English, we have been trying to improve our self-directed learning.  The first thing we had to do was highlight parts of the matrix in either green, meaning we feel like we do this or in yellow, which means we need to work on it. I wasn't sure about if I was already doing a few of these things but I tried my best to do it as accurately as possible. Here is my learner matrix:


We had to make a goal about one of the aspects we don't already do so I decided to do mine of having a positive attitude because I sometimes freak myself out when it isn't necessary. I also think it would be a good time to practice this aspect as creative writing isn't my favourite part of English.  My goal is to think positively about my work instead of doubting myself and my abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.