Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Home Economics - Souvlaki

In Home Economics we made Souvlaki. As usual, I worked with Cortney, Tana and Gabe. I think our group did a good job of distributing the jobs out evenly as we all ended up with jobs we were able to complete and that went with our skills in the kitchen. My job was to prepare and cook the beef that went in the souvlaki. The thing I think our group struggled with was cleaning as for some reason no one was really in the mood to clean as well as we normally do. Next time we could clean as we went along to make it easier for us in the end. We got to put whatever we wanted out of the food we had prepared. In my souvlaki, I put beef, lettuce, tomatoes and greek yoghurt. I thought that our groups' souvlaki turned out pretty well and I liked that we were able to add our own things in our own souvlaki. Unfortunately, no one in our group remembered to take photos otherwise I would have shared what the souvlaki looked like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.